- Save up to 60% on your mailings
of 200+ pieces.
- No limit on the size of your
- Mail to Some or All of your Clients depending on Your Criteria.
- Completely Automatic. BM-Win Plus Sorts, Prints the Barcoded Labels,
and Fills out the Forms.
- Labels can be Printed with In-line Instructions and are Printed
in Bundle and Tray Order. The Labels can be Divided among Co-workers
by Trays so that there is No Confusion.
- Labels can be "printed" or Exported in sorted order
to a separate file for you to use with your Mail Merge software.
- Verify the validity of your mailing list's Zipcode/City/State
with a 5-digit zipcode database covering the entire U.S., its territories,
- No Need to Alter your Mailing List in Any Way; it can remains
- Add ZipClean Plus CASS certified
software to seamlessly process your mailing list for Automation Compatible
- PostalOne / Mail.xml
Full Service Certified.
- NCOA processing through
BM-Win Plus takes advantage of the Best Discounts the Post Office has
to offer including SCF, BMC, and DDU entry
discounts, Automation Compatible discounts, Basic Automation Carrier Route,
and Enhanced Carrier Route discounts.
BM-Win Plus is PAVE Certified
*Gold by the Post Office
to handle First Class, Standard Class, Non-Profit, Letters, Flats, Cards,
and First Class Parcels all for either Automation, Non-Automation Machinable
or Non-Machinable or Not Flat Machinable when applicable.
BM-Win Plus is also PAVE Certified
*Gold for Carrier Route sorting for Enhanced Line of Travel
(eLOT), Walk Sequence High Density and Saturation Enahnced Carrier Route
for Flats and Letters.
BM-Win Plus is also PAVE Certified
to print out all necessary Postal Forms and Barcoded Sack and Tray
Tags including the new Intelligent Mail Barcode and the new Intelligent
Mail Tray Tags.
BM-Win Plus has full PostalOne
/ Mail.XML file creation functionality
and is Approved and Certified
for Full Service eDoc.
BM-Win Plus does National Change of Address (NCOA)
processing through NCOAsource.
- ZipClean Plus CASS software cleans, corrects, and standardizes the
addresses in your mailing list according to USPS standards.
- By CASS processing your mailing list you can be eligible for the
Automation-Compatible discount that the Post Office offers. The Automated
rate is about $.05 per piece less than Non-Auto rates on average.
- By adding Carrier Route and Enhanced Line of Travel data to your
mailing list you could be eligible for even greater savings in the form
of Carrier Route or Enhanced Carrier Route rates.
- By correcting and standardizing your mailing list with ZipClean
Plus CASS software your mail pieces will be more deliverable insuring
a better response from your mailing.
Certified by the Post Office to handle almost
any type of mailing.
Now with PostalOne / Mail.XML
- PAVE Certified *Gold
by the Post Office to handle 1st Class, Standard Class, and Non-Profit
Automation, Non-Automation, Machinable and Non-Machinable, Letters,
Flats, Cards, FCM Parcels, Sacks, Trays, Heavy Pieces, and Not Flat
- BM-Win Plus is also PAVE
Certified *Gold for Auto Carrier Route sorting for First
and Standard Class Automation Letters. BM-Win Plus also does Enhanced
Line of Travel (eLOT) and Walk Sequence High Density Enhanced Carrier
Route Sorting for Flats and Non-Auto Letters.
- BM-Win Plus is also PAVE
to print out all necessary Postal Forms and Sack and Tray Barcoded Labels
including the new Intelligent Mail Barcode
and the new Intelligent Mail Tray Tags.
- BM-Win Plus does National Change of Address
(NCOA) through NCOAsource.
- Certified for Full Service
using PostalOne Mail.XML eDoc.
CASS Processing is done with ZipClean Plus. Click
below for information about what CASS Certification is and the prices.
By keeping the PAVE
Presort software separate from the CASS
certification software you can order the CASS updates only when you
need them. BM-Win Plus' updates are included free
for one year
with your registration.
- Just Click on "Sort" and BM-Win Plus calculates the Best
Discounts and Sorts your mailing list accordingly, Without changing
your mailing list in any way.
- DSCF, DBMC, DDU Discount and Basic
Rate pieces are handled in the same pass. No need for separate mailings.
- Click on "Print Labels" and the Postnet of Intellignet
Mail Barcoded Mailing Labels are Printed in Order by Bundle
and Tray. If you want, in-line Instructions can be printed with the
labels telling you when the next bundle or tray starts and what to do.
You can add the sorting order information right on the label.
- Print or Export to "Sorted Mailing List" instead of to Printer
and you can create a Separate Sorted file that can be used by your own
Mail Merge software.
- Click on "Print Reports" and all of the necessary Post Office
Reports will be printed including the PAVE certified facsimile of the
Postage Statement and the Qualification Report.
- Click on "Print Tray Labels" and all of the necessary new
PAVE certified Intelligent Mail Barcoded Tray Labels
will be Printed for your Mailing.
- There is no limit on the size
of mailing lists that BM-Win Plus can handle.
- BM-Win Plus directly accepts mailing lists in the database .DBF format
(dBase, FoxPro, *ACT!, Goldmine).
*Note: Act!2005 does not use the dbf format but can
export to the standard ASCII text file format.
- BM-Win Plus can Import ASCII text file
mailing lists both delimited and fixed length. Almost all software can
export to the ASCII text file format.
- BM-Win Plus can automatically connect to an MS
Access database and import Access tables.
- BM-Win Plus can also Import Excel, Lotus
1-2-3, Paradox, RapidFile, and other file types.
Mailing List Management Features
- Find Duplicate Name and Addresses which cost dearly on each
- Cross-check the Zipcode with the City and State using the included
5-digit zipcode database thus eliminating costly Non-Deliverable pieces.
- Convert all State Names to the Post Office approved Two-Letter Abbreviation
- A Complete Mailing List Editor for Adding, Deleting, and Editing records
in your list. Includes Powerful Search and Filter functions to help
you find the right record FAST.
- If you're Adding a record all you need to do is type in the Zipcode
and BM-Win Plus will add the correct City and State names automatically.
- If you're adding a record and have ZipClean Plus installed, you can
have the addresses verified and corrected as you enter them.
- Generate custom reports based on your mailing list's data.
You're In Control
- Get Free Upgrades from the Internet as Post Office Rates, Rules, or
- Create Your Own Labels showing whatever information you want.
- Decide What Part of your Mailing List you want to use or even what
- To be added soon: Decide What Distance from your Business you want
your Mailer Sent.
- If there is something that you don't like about BM-Win Plus, just
tell us by going to FEEDBACK.
If you have already registered your copy, your money will be completely
refunded; No Questions Asked.
* Note: The ZipClean Plus DVD, which is sold separately
from BM-Win Plus, contains a time sensitive database which is owned
and licensed by the US Post Office. For this reason there are no
refunds allowed on any ZipClean Plus orders once they are shipped.
- ZipClean Plus is Certified to meet all requirements of the Coding
Accuracy Support System(CASS) for accuracy when cleaning, correcting,
and standardizing national mailing lists.
- ZipClean Plus is also certified to add the ZIP+4, Carrier Route, Delivery
Point, and Enhanced Line of Travel information to your mailing list.
- By adding Carrier Route and Enhanced Line of Travel data to your mailing
list you could be eligible for even greater savings in the form of Carrier
Route or Enhanced Carrier Route Discounts.
- ZipClean Plus is also certified to do Delivery Point Validation (DPV),
LACSLink and SuiteLink.
- ZipClean Plus can be ordered for any given month not just every other
month. This gives you the longest possible useful life of the Post Office's
National Address Database which is 105 days from the 15th of the month
in which it was issued.
- ZipClean Plus does not waste time burning our own DVD discs but ships
the National Address Database DVD directly as it comes from the U.S.
Post Office so that you get the full 105 day valid period for each issue.
(includes monthly updates)
30 day fully functional
evaluation copy -- *FREE* (See Download below)
This is a Fully Functional copy of BM-Win Plus. It is also
the "Interface" (programs, screens, menus, etc.) for ZipClean
Plus but does not contain the Post Office's National Address Database which
comes on DVD when ordering ZipClean Plus.
ZipClean Plus (CASS)
The Post Office releases their national address database once a month.
Post Office rules dictate that this database can only be used for 105
days from it's release date for obtaining Automation discount rates. The
3553 CASS Report printed by the CASS software is valid for three months
if doing Carrier Route sorting otherwise it is good for six months. For
these reasons you may need to buy more than one release of ZipClean Plus
per year. (more CASS info.)
|Single Issue on DVD
(includes all databases)
| $139.00 **
|2 pre-paid Issues on DVD
discounted to 2 X $129.00
(includes all databases)
What is DPV, LACS Link,
and SuiteLink . **
* Note: The ZipClean Plus DVD contains
a time sensitive database which is owned and licensed by the US Post
Office. For this reason there are no refunds allowed on any ZipClean
Plus orders once they are shipped.
- Pentium III or better.
- 128 MB RAM minimum (256 MB recommended minimum or 512 MB if running
ZipClean Plus CASS)
- Available Disk Space:
- 27 MB
- Operating System:
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows7/8/10
Date last modified: 08/24/2017
1030 Honey Hill Dr.
Houston, TX. 77077-1114
Mon-Fri 9:00 - 4:00 Central Time
TEL: (281) 589-7106
Copyright © 1994-2017 by Hardin-Soft, Inc. All rights reserved.
All specifications subject to change without notice.
The Hardin-Soft, Inc. logo, ZipClean Plus, and BM-Win Plus are registered
trademarks of Hardin-Soft, Inc.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective companies or mark holders. list